Monday 13 September 2010

Mind-map of Ideas



I wanted to create mind-maps of my ideas to make it easier to choose what to do as my project. I found that I could see all of my choices and decide which one to follow. the first mind-map is of my initial ideas, it consists mostly of different types of media to help me come to the decision of doing an animation

The second mind-map is of my initial ideas surrounding animation narrowed down to show all of the routes I could take. I need to do a small amount of research on each to get a better idea of each to choose which I will explore further and which I will use in my final piece. This mind-map covers the different styles of animation and my ideas relating to them, I found it easier to choose stop-motion animation by looking at my ideas and seeing what interested me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment